August 2001 (Number 317) includes features on:
- Brian Hick reports from the 2001 St Davids Festival
- Simon Fitzgerald visits the Lammermuir organ at Sherbrooke St Gilbert, Glasgow
- An Hydraulis comes to London
- John Dixon describes the organ of All Saints Cathedral, Nairobi
- John Sanders writes about his new works for the Three Choirs Festival
- Stephen Bicknell's obituary of Herbert Norman
- New Installations including a Boggis retoration at Burgh St Peter, the new J W Walker in the Nykerk Hall of Music at Hope College, Michigan, and details of the Walker to be installed in Hustad Church, Bud, Norway.
as well as reviews of CDs, concerts, new organ music, letters and much more.