February 2003 (Number 323) includes features on:
St. Alphage, Burnt Oak - John Shepherd gives an overview of the new BC Shepherd & Sons organ (pictured right) and Brian Hick describes the inauguration.
- Music to beguile a King - Douglas Kirk reassesses the importance of the 16th century Duke of Lerma.
- Godwin Sado introduces some Nigerian Organist-Composers.
- Cavaillé-Coll in Brazil - Calimerio Soares gives a thorough account of every organ imported to Brazil from the French master organbuilder.
- Brian Hick with Maurice Merrell and Roy Emerson at the Rosary Church, Marylebone and its restored and rebuilt Bishop & Starr pipe organ.
- A personal profile of organist Christopher Rathbone
as well as reviews of CDs, concerts, new organ music, letters and much more.