November 2005 (Number 334) includes features on:
- Star Organ - Andrew Hayden describes in words and stunning photographs the Miller et al. organ of St Mary the Virgin, Radwinter, Essex (pictured on the cover above).
- Alsace - la Route des Orgues with Terry Hoyle. Web link.
- Yangchen Lin introduces the organs of the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Singapore.
- John Riley continues his series on Improvisation with a look at "Developing the Hymn".
- David Baker visits the head office of Makin and discusses the electronic organbuilding firm's history and future with Keith Harrington.
- Eric Shepherd takes a tour of the many Organs in the City of Cork.
- Alastair Disley presents the third installment of his series on The Organs of Stockholm, including the organ of Engelbrektskyrkan pictured below.
- Brian Hick gives an overview of Toulouse les Orgues 2005.
- Roy Williamson summarises the 2005 Slovakian Historic Organ Festival.
- Barrie Clark writes on the protection of historic organs in the BIOS Column.
as well news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, DVDs, concerts, new organ music, letters, classified ads, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions