June 2009 (Number 348)
Issue 348 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- Carlisle Cathedral
- César Franck’s Mysteriously High Metronome Marks
- St Mary’s Beaumont, Cumbria
- Carol Williams
- The Organ Music of Leoš Janáček
- Jennifer Bate
- The Proms
- Dom Bedos, the organ-building monk
- Mr Handel’s Maggot
- Matthew Copley Organ Design Ltd strengthens its business
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.