May 2012 (Number 352)
Issue 352 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- St Paul’s Cathedral Grand Organ
- Transcribing Elgar’s First Symphony for the Organ
- Dame Gillian Weir: A personal appreciation by John Amis
- The Organ Works of Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji
- A Centennial Triptych
- The Choral Music of Bartolucci
- The Hastings Snetzler
- Eye Parish Church, Suffolk and the James Jepson Binns Organ
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.