February 2011 (Number 355)
Issue 355 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- The Organ – St Edmundsbury Cathedral
- A Young Festival in an Ancient City - Ars Organi Nitra
- The Sainsbury Organ
- Bulgarian Music for Organ and Choir: First Bulgarian Organ Conference Nov 2010
- Cranleigh School Organ
- Anniversaries 2011
- Union Is Strength
- The Hastings' Snetzler
- Interview with Robert Quinney: organist for the Royal Wedding
- The Orgelbüchlein Project
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.