August 2011 (Number 357)
Issue 357 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- The Organs of Southwark Cathedral
- Thierry Escaich
- Harris Manchester College
- The Dolour of Tournemire's Passion
- 'Recreating' the sounds of central Germany
- Catching Them Young: 'The organ pipes at the gates of dawn'
- On Sacred Music
- Bach on the Web
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.