November 2011 (Number 358)
Issue 358 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- Oxbridge Organs - part III
- Ninety Years of 'The Organ' – a reader's reflection
- Liszt, Reubke and the Boston Organ at the Memorial Music Hall, Methuen, Massachusetts
- Do you like your T Strong?
- The Organ at Holy Trinity Church Stratford-Upon-Avon>
- From Organ Loft to Rags and Blues
- Mr Gladstone on Sacred Music – part II
- St Michael, Lyme Regis and the Škrabl Company of Slovenia
- The Cranleigh Bach Series 2011-2012
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.