February 2012 (Number 359)
Issue 359 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- Oxbridge Organs - Part IV
- The House of Brindley - Organ Builders of Sheffield 1854-1939
- Anniversaries 2012
- The Forster and Andrews Organ in St Augustine's, Grove Park, South-East London
- The Organ Music of Sir Edward Elgar
- The Mander restoration of the JW Walker Organ at The Sacred Heart, Wimbledon
- A Gift for Clara
- My first encounter with the Walt Disney Concert Hall Organ
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.