May 2012 (Number 360)
Issue 360 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- Oxbridge Organs - Part V
- John McCabe writes about his Organ Music
- Where James Stanger’s Elliot and Hill House Organ (No 3577) is Now
- British Organists of Today – V
- The Organ in St Thomas’s Church, Lymington
- Albert Schweitzer: A Progressive Conservative’s View of the Ideal Bach Organ
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.