August 2012 (Number 361)
Issue 361 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- Oxbridge Organs - Part VI: Exeter & Pembroke Colleges
- ‘Blocks of beautiful sound’: practicalities of learning to write for the organ
- The Willis organ of St Mary-at-Finchley Parish Church
- The Organ Music of Alun Hoddinot - I
- The Walker Organ at St John the Evangelist, Duncan Terrace, Islington, London
- The Complete Organ Music of César Franck
- Organisms by John Amis
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.