November 2012 (Number 362)
Issue 362 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- Oxbridge Organs - Part VII: St Edmund Hall
- Aristide Cavaillé-Coll - Genius at Saint-Denis
- Ralph Vaughan Williams – Traditional Carols from Herefordshire
- Opening of New Rieger Organ in Bratislava
- The Organ Music of Alun Hoddinott – II
- My Organ Music: Playing with Chants - Thomas Hyde
- La Chaise-Dieu
- The Organ Music of Peeter Süda
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.