May 2013 (Number 364)
Issue 364 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- The Cavaillé-Coll Organ of Notre Dame de Paris
- Oxbridge Organs IX - Jesus College, Oxford
- Arranging Orchestral Music for the King of Instruments II
- Stations of the Cross: Interview with Giles Swayne
- The Restoration of the Robert and William Gray 1793 Organ of St Patrick’s, Soho Square, London
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.