November 2014 (Number 370)
Issue 370 includes features on:
as well as lots of news from the UK and abroad, reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
- D’Arcy Trinkwon - An Organist Of Our Time
- Daniel Roth receives the Albert Schweitzer 2014 International Prize
- The Organ Music of Amaral Vieira
- Iberian Keyboard Music I: Spanish 17th-century composers
- Formentelli Organ of the Church of Saint-François-de-Sales (Geneva)
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.