August 2017 (Number 381)
Issue 381 includes features on:
- Observations on the interpretation of North German late Baroque organ music
- On Recording the Rheinberger Sonatas
- The Organ of Johannesburg City Hall
- Thomas Trotter premieres New composition at the Alton Organ Society
- Music Reviews Revisited - An Overview of Iberian Keyboard Music ca. 1600-1830 - Corrections
- The 2017 Northern Ireland International Organ Competition
- Douglas Fox OBE (1893-1975)
- My Organ Music - Thomas Hewitt Jones
A well as features, there is news from the UK and abroad, plus reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.