Aug 2018 (Number 385)
Issue 385 includes features on:
- Issue 385 includes features on:
- Romantic Tendencies in 19th-century Organ Building in Europe
- On recording the Christian Müller organ at Sint Bavokerk, Haarlem – some personal observations
- Some rarely-encountered 20th-century masterworks for organ by Shostakovich, Hindemith, Pärt and Anton Heiller
- Reformation in the land of Organs 1517—1618/1619
A well as features, there is news from the UK and abroad, plus reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.