May 2018 (Number 384)
Issue 384 includes features on:
- Issue 382 includes features on:
- Evolution of Cavaillé-Coll’s symphonic organ
- Peter Dickinson’s Organ Music
- Stanford’s War: Organ Music And The Irish Question, 1916-1918
- Barnes 2018: Growth of a Festival
- A Samuel Renn House-Organ from 1823-24
- Gerald Barry’s new Organ Concerto>
A well as features, there is news from the UK and abroad, plus reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.