Feb 2020 (Number 391)
Issue 391 includes features on:
- Vierne 150 Festival: celebrating a genius at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Richard Wagner and the Organ: The ‘Bridal Chorus’ Composer’s Unlikely Marriage to the King of Instruments
- One Town, One Organ, Two Churches
- 2020 Organ Anniversaries
- Creativity and Artistry in Organ Music
- A Milestone for Birmingham City Organist Thomas Trotter
- Handel and the Organ
- The New Mander Organ in St George’s Church, Penang, Malaysia
- Tenth Bloomsbury Organ Day - January 25th 2020
A well as features, there is news from the UK and abroad, plus reviews of choral and organ CDs, books, concerts, new organ music, new installations, letters, and more. To subscribe, or receive a complimentary copy if you're new to The Organ, visit our subscriptions page.
For previous editions of The Organ, see our index of back issues.